Sweet Boutique was established in 2014 as a shop for women to find on-trend, casual clothing as well as accessories and jewellery to complete the look. It has expanded to include all-natural apothecary and children's wear. We strive to find quality pieces that fit every budget and every body, carrying regular and plus sizes. All of our clothing is comfortable, flattering and made of the softest fabrics available. Jewellery is sourced from local designers and the apothecary section is the best we could find in natural hair, body and skin care.
When coming into the store you will meet:
- Laura, owner and mother of 5. After 15 years raising her kids while caring for other children at home, a friend, some luck and a leap of faith brought her into the retail world. She felt St. Albert was lacking a boutique for every woman, and Sweet Boutique was created.
- Alison our fabulous manager hails from London, England. Her love of fashion and ability to find the perfect piece for you makes her a huge asset to the Sweet Boutique team.
- Barb has great fashion sense and loves putting together outfits that are both on-trend yet timeless. She comes to us with many years experience in the retail clothing world as well as hairstyling.
- Chaela lives in a house full of boys and loves working at Sweet Boutique and being surrounded by so many pretty things! She has an impeccable sense of style, both in fashion and home decor.
- Clare has a wardrobe and make up routine that is beyond her years. Don't be fooled by her youth, she's been working in retail for several years and knows how to put together an outfit that will look fabulous on you.
The entire team at Sweet Boutique strives to provide marvelous customer service, while helping you look and feel your very best!