Grace and Lace
Reversible Perfect Fit Tank
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our original Perfect Fit Tank has been a best seller and wardrobe essential for over 9 years. Whether for layering, spring/summer wear or extra coverage underneath tops and sweaters - you'll find this tank a year around ultimate closet staple:
Why you’ll love it:
- Features our signature buttery soft, ultra stretchy Perfect Fit Tank material that stays where you put it
- Seamless design that doesn’t pill, fade, or roll up, with plenty of comfortable stretch that retains its shape
- One size: offering so much amazing stretch to accommodate most body sizes comfortably
- Reversible option! One side features a scoop neckline and a gentle v neckline on the other.
REVERSIBLE STYLE: The Reversible style has a different neckline on each side - the original scoop on one and a gentle v-neck shape on the other. Tear off the tear away label and wear either way!
EASY FIT: A more relaxed, easy fit and feel. That means less compression on your figure, but still the same level of fabulousness.
Original Long: An extra long length ideal for layering over leggings for plenty of bottom coverage. Coverage in length to thigh. Stays down does not move and can be scrunched for not as long length option.
Standard: A shorter length to allow for more styled looks, easier to tuck in but still hits at about hip level.
*The product’s interior tag is a tear away tag. Simply tear tag from garment for reversible wear*
One size fits most S-XL. Material is very soft and extremely stretchy so it can accommodate a variety of sizes. Two different lengths available (Standard, and Original Long).
Care: Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Mild detergent. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Material: 68% Viscose, 28% Nylon, 4% Elastane
Unless otherwise noted, all measurements are standard design measurements of the garment laying flat. Double the number for circumference. This does not include any stretch the garment might have. Please allow up to a 1/2" tolerance for each measurement